Monday, November 14, 2011

Voyager Inde (India Travel)

Every time i look out of my office window, i just have one thing in mind, i wish i could go on a long holiday break. I am sure everyone who is busy in their professional life have the same thought in their mind. And its true in every sense, we all want a break in our life. But before planning holidays we have so much confusion in our mind like where to go, what to see, where to stay and likewise other things.


I am sure you can identify with this very well. For this i want to share my experience with you. Last month me and my friend planned a trip to India and i must say that it was the best decision that we took. I was awestruck with the beauty of India. Especially Ladakh, i think it is the most beautiful place to visit in the world. We stayed for almost a week and i must say that it was the best time i have ever spent in my life.


Our next stop was Kerala situated in the extreme corner of the South India. The serenity and the peaceful atmosphere was simply amazing. A houseboat ride at the Kovalam backwaters is one experience that i will never forget.

You know i have so much to write about this trip but i am actually falling short of words. But if you also want a break like this and want to relax in the lap of nature plan a trip to India (voyager inde) and loose yourself in the magic of this wonderful country.

0 comments: